Home Insurance

Altre Insurance Agency, Inc. offers a range of property insurance products and services.
These include:
  • Homeowners coverage for your home, personal belongings, outbuilding, additional living expenses should you have a loss and need to live away from home temporarily, and personal liability coverage. We will also include "Replacement Cost" coverage for your home and your personal property, if your home qualifies
  • Non-Owners Occupied dwelling coverage, Tenant occupied, Vacant dwelling coverage
  • Renters Insurance designed to provide coverage for your household contents
  • Condominium, coverage for condo owners
  • Landlords Package, tailored for a non-owner occupied, 1-4 family unit rental property
  • Farmowners Package, a broad policy that can cover your home, business, autos, additional dwellings, rentals, farm equipment, animal collision, animal mortality and much more
Tree Falls on Roof — Home insurance in Brownsville, TX
Optional coverages that are available, but not included, are:
  • Personal Umbrella Liability, a liability policy that picks up where the basic personal liability policy from your homeowners' policy ends. The coverage provides $1 million above your other personal policies, i.e. home, auto, rentals, boat, motorcycles, etc. Higher limits are available. Umbrellas offer a great amount of coverage at a very reasonable price.
  • Earthquake Coverage, coverage in the event an earthquake causes loss or damage to your home and/or personal belongings
  • Flood Insurance is not automatically included on your policy. This coverage is written through the Federal Flood program and has its own unique coverages and limitations. We provide this coverage for your home, and your personal belongings against direct loss caused by flooding.

Mobile / Manufactured Home Insurance

You won't find a better package and price than our Mobile / Manufactured Home owners coverage.